Northampton Christian Church is seeking an energetic, creative, and committed individual, to become our full-time Office Administrator/Children’s Ministry Director. This individual would:
- Provide professional administrative support for ministries at Northampton, handling the necessary functions for the efficient operation of the church and office (est. 28 hrs per week.)
- Collaborate with Northampton Christian Church’s Lead Minister to direct and oversee Northampton’s Children’s Ministry (est. 12 hrs per week,) striving to ensure a smoothly operating, safe, and effective program.
Northampton Christian Church is located in Hampton VA and is surrounded by a diverse community of younger families. Our current Children’s Ministry is staffed with strong and dedicated volunteers, who have a passion for helping children connect with Christ.
The ideal Office Administrator/Children’s Ministry Director candidate will:
- Be a growing Christian, in faith and character.
- Agree with and be personally compelled by Northampton’s beliefs and values. (link)
- Has, or is working toward, a ministry degree from an independent Christian Church bible college or university.
- Have a passion for teaching children about God
- Have experience ministering to and/or working with children and parents
- Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to relate and communicate with people at all levels
- Have experience managing volunteers. This role requires a person who relates well with people of different ages and backgrounds
- Be a self-starter, and willing to work in coordination with church staff
- Have a positive and joyful attitude
For more information, contact: