Northampton Christian Church is seeking a musically talented, energetic, creative, and committed individual, to become our part-time Worship Leader. This individual would plan dynamic worship experiences, lead the congregation through song, assist with A/V technical aspects, and coordinate and build a worship team.
The ideal Worship Leader candidate will:
· Be a growing Christian, in faith and character.
· Be passionate in bringing God’s people close to His heart in worship- possessing the heart of a worshipper rather than a performer.
· Be a creative individual, who can assist in creating dynamic worship experiences.
· Be an accomplished and experienced musician with instrumental and vocal skills.
· Have previous experience of leading worship, developing a worship team, and working in a church setting.
· Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to relate and communicate with people at all levels
· Be self-motivated.
· Have a positive and encouraging attitude.
· Be professionally aware. “Professional awareness” is being self-aware in the workplace, and mindful of the environment you are ministering in. (ie. not wearing a t-shirt to a funeral, being respectful to the elderly and leadership, etc.)
· Be willing to work in coordination with the Lead Minister.
Although formal education is not a predetermining factor for the selection of the new Worship Leader, a degree in Ministry, Creative Arts, Music, or a similar field is preferred.
For more information, contact: